top of page

Update from Lucy Frazer M.P.

Dear Residents,

I know how valuable local assets are to every community. It is therefore important that we do all we can to protect them.

The Community Ownership Fund does this by enabling communities to take ownership of assets at risk of closure, sale or dereliction so they can be enjoyed once again by local people.

Both parish councils and incorporated voluntary or community organisations are invited to apply for the latest round of funding, which is open from 31 May – 12 July 2023.

Up to £1 million is available for all asset types (which is an increase on the previous limit of £250,000) and funds can cover up to 80 per cent of the total capital funds required, with applicants required to raise the other 20 per cent from other sources.

If you can think of any assets which could benefit from this funding, you might want to consider applying via https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/community-ownership-fund-prospectus/community-ownership-fund-prospectus--3. Please also feel free to contact me if I can be of any help.

Best wishes,


Lucy Frazer

MP for South East Cambridgeshire

14 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Kommentare


bottom of page